Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – The Gold Standard of Scrum Mastery
The Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) learning is a highly interactive, in-depth approach to covering the mindset, values & principles of Agile with the theory, practices, and rules of Scrum. If you’ve ever wondered about the “certified scrum master cost” or the “certified scrum master salary”, this course might just be your golden ticket!
Instructor-led Live Class conducted by industry experts (who’ve aced the “certified scrum master exam” and lived to tell the tale!)
4 time zones available: Europe & Africa | USA & Canada | South America | Australia & Asia
ENROLL FOR THIS COURSE >>
What is the CSM course?
The Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) learning isn’t just another “scrum master certified” program. It’s a deep dive into the world of Agile and Scrum, providing practical guidance for adopting Scrum and continuously improving your organization. It’s online, so you can even attend in your pajamas – we won’t judge!
What is the value of this CSM course?
- Increase your existing knowledge of Agile and Scrum, making you the envy of all “agile certified scrum masters”.
- Make yourself invaluable to your Scrum teams. After all, who doesn’t want to be the MVP?
- As the CSM is the most valued Agile/Scrum certification in the market (just Google “scrum certified master” and see for yourself), you can skyrocket your career prospects.
- Start your journey to becoming an awesome and great Scrum Master, not just a “certified scrum master online” badge collector!
- And much, much more …
What topics are covered?
From understanding the “agile coaching competency framework transformation mastery” to mastering the art of the Daily Scrum, this course has it all. Bring any questions about Agile or Scrum you want to be answered, and we promise not to reply with “Have you tried turning it off and on again?”
- Agile – Mindset, Values, Principles and Practices
- Agile – Benefits, When to Be/Do it
- Scrum Theory – What is Scrum?
- Scrum Values – Courage, Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect
- Scrum Accountabilities – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developers
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Increment
- Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Sprint Retrospective
- Why Scrum? – Empirical Process Control, Core Elements and Definition of Done
- Any questions about Agile or Scrum you want to be answered, bring your challenges!
What will you learn?
You’ll gain practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities, making you the go-to “enterprise agile coach” in your organization. And if you’ve ever pondered the “scrum master vs agile coach” debate, this course will give you the insights you need.
What about exams and assessments?
After you pass the CSM test, you’ll be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile. Then, you can proudly display your “certified scrum master certificate” on your wall, or even as your Zoom background!
Who is this course suitable for?
From “enterprise agile coach” aspirants to software engineers, this course is for anyone and everyone interested in the world of Scrum and Agile. If you’ve ever Googled “What is Agile Coach” or “Scrum Master vs Agile Coach”, this course is for you!
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
None for the CSM course. Whether you’re an “agile transformation coach” or someone who just stumbled upon “Atlassian agile coach” on a late-night internet rabbit hole, everyone is welcome.
How should I prepare for this course?
Come in with an open mind, a sense of humor, and maybe a snack or two. Learning is hungry work!
Will I need any equipment for the course?
As this is an online course, you’ll need a computer with a camera and a headset. And if you’re wondering about the “certified scrum master online” experience, rest assured, it’s top-notch!
Inquire About This Course
No classes found
No classes found
Please contact us to schedule an online class session as per your timing.